Monday, September 13, 2010

The Wonders of Blogging

So today i do not feel like doing schoolwork. This morning i woke up around 11-ish and have so far accomplished eating a bowl of ceral, a packet of hot chocolate mix, and a bean and cheese burrito (the type you put in the toaster oven), and i watched 2 episodes of Friends, part of an episode of Chuck (the 1st season is bomb, but after that it stinks), and 1 epsiode of Gilmore Girls (much love! esp cuz Jess is in the season im watching right now). So needless to say i rock at procrastination and i could put off doing school for the rest of my life, but im trying to get a 4.0 this semester so i have to do school sometime. i have a quiz in French2 today =P and in LAC2Honors im studying grammer =P i seirously dont have anything against grammer its just totally boaring cuz they drill this stuff into your head from the time you start preschool so why would they think that anyone (except for ESL students) would need to learn it at this point in their life. I would rather study french grammer. algebra1 is good cuz i learned all this stuff last year. i've been thinking though why do i need to learn all of this stuff? how will this benefit my life? seirously if we were put on this earth to glorify God and make disciples of all nations then why do i need to know what a proper noun is or what x equals?
many apoligies for my haphazard writing =)

3 comments:

  1. =) I have to say that school-wise you are the luckiest person I know!!! I agree with math but to tell you the truth I am in love with grammar. It makes joy abound from the depths of my soul! ... well... most of the time that is =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how am i the luckiest person you know schoolwise? hmmmm? i like grammar and im really good at it i just think that they could come up with new concepts other than drilling old ones into our heads. so yeah i do but i dont like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can sleep in until lunch time!!!! Which I can understand could be a bad thing at times but still, it would be nice to startlater once in a while =) I think it kind of depends on which curriculum you're using, last year I went to MP3 ina writing and grammar classand it was HORRIBLE!!! But now I have a really nice book with short daily lessons that teach something new yet still gives you just enough time to learn it before you go on... maybe when I grow up I'll advertise curriculum.

    ReplyDelete