Monday, October 25, 2010

hello world

so what's new with you? right now im trying to put off school some more though i did do some work... im just not really in the mood right now (when am i ever?). tomorrow i have to get up and be ready to leave by 2pm; i usually wake up at 1:30 or so, so not really enough time (it would be but i need to shower and my mother doesnt really like it when i shower at night when shes trying to sleep). well i probably should go over my vocabulary words (for english and french) but i really really dont want to or i could work on an assignment for ryap (reaching you academic potential, yeah its a class) that's due by 11:59pm or i could work on a Digital Photography assignment, which really has more to do with editing pictures than taking them. or i could work on math. it really stinks because there's this book Looking For Alaska by John Green that i really want but i have a fine on my library card for both libraries. =P so i cant check anything out at either of them and Tere was kinda mad at me today (not really sure why but honestly people arent that pleasant around here and yes sometimes i join them) so she wouldnt let me use her library card and i dont have any money to pay off my fines (it'll be over $20 for both probably) like seirously i have $4 so i told Terese that i wanted to be able to use my library cards for christmas. Other than that im not really sure what i want. what about you?
ok i've procrastinated enough.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your fines paid =) I can't stand it when people wait forever to return a library book thats on my card! I have a few cents overdue! XD

    ReplyDelete