Wednesday, October 20, 2010

soooo....

I've noticed that most (meaning all but one) of my posts are depressing so i've decided to make this one not depressing! YAY!!!!! =) right now its 1:45am and i probably should be studying French but im not because im writing a blog post which is way better!!!! yeah... OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!! I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT RAINED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was so beautiful and lovely and i couldnt believe how insane it is to go without it all year and then finally have it! and it rained for like a good 5hrs straight!!!!!! it was such a blissful experience!!!! By the way i need to give a happy birthday shout out to my BFFFFGCCIDDSSSDGCL and sister TINA!!!!! it was her birthday yesterday. SHE'S 14YRS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel so young. like seirously i have no friends. (who are my age. haha you thought i was going to say that i had no friends.) =) I love to google random things just to see what it will come up with. And if i dont know how to spell a word i will type it into google to see how it's supposed to be spelled. I heart Google!!! I hope this post wasnt depressing.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU ABBY!!! Well, our ages sort of even out since you're more intelligent than I am and I'm older than you so basically we're the same age (even though you would be older if that were true!) Thank you for starting a blog,I love reading it! It's better than facebook and quicker than snail-mail <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. pshhhhhhhh i am not more intelligent than you! you have smarticles in so many more areas than i do like i know nothing about plants, herbs, and wild life or japanese or manga stuff! I actually quite like blogging it's fun!

    ReplyDelete