Monday, October 4, 2010

Today is not a lovely day. (btw this contains detail of my social life which isnt that big, read at your own risk)

As indicated by the title, today wasnt so awesome for me. I feel like i might burst into tears at any moment. And if i get into details as to why i probably wont so i'll spare you the details. I didnt sleep much Saturday night like at all. I was up until 3 or after cuz i couldnt sleep cuz i was thinking about Todd and all the junk that's there in our relationship. he talked to me today. it was awkward. So yeah, back to Saturday night; not fun. I woke up at 7 on sunday giving me a total of less than 4hrs of sleep that night. Then Sunday wasnt great because i was crying my eyes out which is cool with me an all to be broken, just not around other people that i kinda have some relationship with. Like its cool with me for me to start bawling my eyes out in the grocery store where i dont know anyone (i've been there) but for me to be around people who know me and who i respect its not cool (cool as in ok.) So yeah i was breaking down during the songs and as you know i sit with the wyncoops (Rachel was there so i sat next to her) and for the most part she didnt notice until the last song (she heard me sniff) and she gave me a hug which was nice. The thing is i have so much respect for them that i do but i dont want them to see me cry like crazy. Anyways they left after first service and miss Gloria wasnt there so i didnt have anyone to hang out with/bugg. So i hung out with a girl who is like a friendly aquantience and another girl of the same relation. Second service didnt stink but it wasnt the greatest. Im not a big fan of the youthgroup but according to Justin they're making some changes that i should like therefore he says i should go during the week too. It would be fine if i had friends but its sooo full of cliques its redicilous and i cant just go up to people and be like hey i like your shirt, how are you, ect, because believe me i've tried. and plus i've grown up with most of these people 50% of which were at one point my friends and then decided to ditch me because i wasnt cool enough for them, which is fine with me.
so today because of my lack of sleep yesterday, i went to bed at 12:30am last night and slept in until a little after 2pm because that's when Tere woke me up. then i watched Gilmore Girls and Chuck until going on Facebook and chatting with Rosie. then i went to boyscouts to pick up samuel, but i stayed in the car cuz i was in my PJ's (!viva la PJ's!) and then i came back to the parental authorities house and started some schoolwork.
my life is so interesting.

2 comments:

  1. =( I'm praying for you! I'm sorry I haven't written onmy blog for a while. I needed to get some things sorted out but I'll post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for a post soon! what things do you need to sort out? and yay! im glad you noticed my label =)

    ReplyDelete