Thursday, December 23, 2010

And The Award For Worst Blogger Ever Goes To...

ABBY CARLSON!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I, Abby Carlson, am the worst blogger ever. Why, you may ask, I have totally failed to post regularly. (and i just used a ton of commas). On a happier note, I GOT TO TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE TODAY!!!! even if it was for a short while, 16min and 27sec to be exact, it was still quite lovely and i had forgotten how much of awesome you are. It's been 3months and 29 days since i last saw you!!!!!!! but in a way it seems much longer, though at the same time it seems like just yesterday. Anyways, love ya! merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad (spelling error!)! Joyeux Noel!
E>

2 comments:

  1. ha! You are in no way shape or form the worst blogger! Because if you were then I wouldn't enjoy reading you're posts! I'm sorry I had to end the call so suddenly =P and I'm also sorry that I have totally horrible phone manners!!! That was the first phone call that I can remember that was purely for the sake of calling! Love ya, and Merry Christmas! <3 E>

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine =) and you dont have horrible phone manners!!!! Mrs. Manners should take notes from you on phone ettiqute (spelling fail!). Love you too!!!! Joyeux Noel!

    ReplyDelete