Sunday, December 12, 2010

my brother is sitting on the couch...

and it's killing me! i dont know why but im just bugged by the fact that he just sits there and does nothing (he's playing a video game thingy) and that's it (plus i really dont like that he put his foot on the armrest that im using (they dont smell very nice) (the feet not the armrest, though i havent smelled the armrest). anyways i feel like why are you wasting your life playing a game that eventually will ammount to nothing!!! although i feel like my schoolwork will eventually ammount to nothing. when im sixty it wont matter wether i got an A or a D on my paper when i was 13. *sigh* but right now it matters. but video games dont matter right now! so yes i am taking a break from writing a 1,200+ word paper on why tv is bad for you (even though im writing the paper and do truely believe that its bad for you im probably going to watch some tv after i finish it in celeberation and then i will feel guilty for destroying myself and my views of life.) i just spent some time waving my hand infront of samuel's face (but it didnt block the screen) ; he didnt even blink. =P my mother is taking some paperwork to the community college tomorrow for my possible (but doubtful) future professor to sign. anyways the class is full right now but hopefully some people will drop out so i can be a part of the fun! so right now i have this quote by Ralph Waldo Emmerson written on my arm. it says "we aim above the mark so we can hit the mark" i quit like it. it's been there for almost a week now, though im not shure who ralph waldo emmerson is; i shall google him. wikipedia says that he was a transcendentalist, a novelist, a friend of henry david thoreau, a lecturer, and a poet. right now im trying to read war and peace by tolstoy. im only on page 5, but so far it's pretty good =)
In response to your latest post:
I would absloutly love to move up there and be your walking buddy! Do you know if the places you said that they could work are hireing? Todd does accounting & Terese does bookkeeping.
them putting you to sleep sounds scary! (surgery kinda freaks me out; therfore i hope 1 i never have to have it 2 i never have some strange desire to be a surgeon, because it's not the blood that freeks me out, but rather the thought that everything inside would be pulsing. im not shure if my theroy is true, but i dont want to find out)
was the popsicle like an otter pop? I E> those things!
i love christmas trees! for a while ours didnt have lights or ornaments on it so i thought it rather odd looking, but now that it has lovely figurenes hanging from its metal and plastic branches and also colorful dots of light on it, i think it looks much better.
MARSHMELLOWS AWAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! ABBY WROTE A BLOG POST!!! I know! my brother does the same thing all day long at the computer. (except then I can play with his hair... he cut it again and it's SOOOO SOFT!!!!!) yay! I don't know, I shall research!!! for some reason I couldn't stop laughing when the docters were talking to me... I wasn't even on the laughing gas! but yes, the pulsing contents of people doesn't sound very appealing. it's weird, I can feel my heart beat on the pin inside my hand... it hurts! love ya! E>

    ReplyDelete