Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

So today is a day in which i am taking a break from forced (kind of ) education! Well not actually, because i'm doing school today, i'm just taking a break at this moment. What did you wish for Christmas? I'm pretty shure that i got two things i wished for (because the package doesnt disguies what is inside) well that and i didnt ask for that much this year, so my family took pity on my lack of desire for material possessions and granted me them! well actually it was kind of the package thing. I'm just rambling on right now because i dont have that much to say. I went for a run last night at about 8:30 it was nice, but really dark and i was the only one out, so i was kind of paranoid about rapists and such. =P But other than that it was good because i could see my breath (it was that cold outside) and when i went to bed last night the window in my room was fogged up because it was warmer inside the house than outside (even though it didnt feel that warm). Does that ever happen at your house? What are you doing this Christmas Eve? I know I asked you that yester day, but you said you were going to sleep, so maybe you have a more detailed idea of what you are going to do today. I dont really have anything more to say, other than what would you like for Christmas? (from me)
E>

1 comment:

  1. Well... this may sound really strange but I was really hoping that the surgeon would decide to take the pin out before Christmas. Yes this is crazy. No I'm still getting it out on January 12th. What did you wish for? were you're assumptions correct? I don't usually go on runs. Why you may be asking yourself? it's simple, I can't run in flip flops. It goes against my physical abilities. Well on Christmas Eve my family and I just hung out and watched It's a Wondeful Life just like we do every year. it was nice =) umm... yes, if my house was not warmer than outside then I would not be able to type this annoyingly long comment =) E> <3

    ReplyDelete