Saturday, December 4, 2010

hi tina!!!!!!1

so right now i'm IM-ing with you on face book. so in the background i can hear my parents talking and i am wearing my jellybelly hat. i dont think you've seen it before but i love it. anyways i know i've talked about this before and you seemed kinda reluctant but we should visit eachother over easter break. and so yeah if you dont like my brilliant idea i wont bring it up again. *pinky promise* and pinky promises are legit. i dont have alot to talk about because i have no life. have you got my letter yet? i hope so. i also sent jana one. =) anyways love ya lots ma seour!

2 comments:

  1. You should send a picture of you Jellybelly hat! I love jelly beans... No!!!! I love that idea! and yes pinky promises are legit. I will talk to my parents and get back to ya =) Well, Jana got her letter but I haven't gotten mine yet. =) Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall! i love jelly beans too! okay. yes dont ever let anyone tell you otherwise (meaning dont ever let anyone tell you that pinky promises arent legit)that's weird! i sent them at the same time on the same day! =/ love ya too!

    ReplyDelete