Sunday, December 19, 2010

what up?

Hey so i've totally been lacking on blogging this month. I've been busy with school and such, so thank God for Christmas break! I just sent you and email today, Sunday, December 19, 2010 so if you havent checked your email yet, go do that! please. i dont really have anything to write about. i went to church today. the rain sounds like music. i love it. perhaps i shall go outside. my favorite thing to do when it rains at night is stand barefoot in the street in the rain wearing my rain coat and pjs underneath and stare at the reflection of the street light on the asphalt (perhaps a spelling fail) so yeah and then i come back inside after pondering life and change into dry pants. and also put on socks because my toes are rather cold =) so i suppose i shall go do that now. see ya later!

1 comment:

  1. I read the email. it was very encouraging and now I miss you even more!!! (if thats even possible) That sounds fun =) usually I go out during the day time because I had a bad experience one night when there weren't and lights on (when I say no lights I mean NO LIGHTS) it was pitch black and I fell into at least three blackberry bushes =P that was not the best thng thats ever happened!

    ReplyDelete