Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All About Abby

Well since you commented on my last post that you were sad because i wasnt being narcissistic, i decided that i shall tell you more about my life. This morning i woke up at 7:23am after being woken up twice by my brother's alarm clock which he chooses to sleep through (i have no idea how he does it). The reason i woke up so early is because (other than the alarm clock) i'm still kind of on texas time. They had us waking up at 6am their time which is 4am our time so i'm sleeping in. =) After arising from the couch (i've been sleeping on the couch the past few well ever since i got home really) that faces the fire place, I went to the bathroom and then gathered my things: ipod, cellphone, book, printed stuff off the internet. Then i had my "quiet time". I'm reading crazy love right now and if you havent read it yet you need to. it's sooo good, also very convicting, which is why it's good. I also read my devotion thingy because it's prayer and fasting week at our church so they have this devotion thingy for you to do. so i read through that and looked up the scriptures and read those and while i did all of this i listened to Kutless's Strong Tower album. I've been listening to it during my "quite time" since forever. I also prayed. Then i turned on my computer and signed in to my school account. While i did this i called my mom at work and chatted with her for a bit. I also checked your blog, though you didnt post anything new =( and then i checked my blog to see if you had posted a commnet which you did! Then i started writing this post. As i have been writing this post, i have been drinking Cranberry-pomegranate juice. It's very good, but i've been drinking it for the past two days so i think i'm going to get something else to drink after i finish this glass. Hope you are doing well!!!!!! E> Jesus loves you!!!!!! and so do I.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment