Monday, January 10, 2011

so yeah

TINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU PASSED THE PRE-ALGEBRA FINAL EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course you would choose the tank top =) you crazy woman! getting hot in the middle of winter in washington while you're wearing a tank top therfore turning on the fan! Tell your parents i said happy-belated-anniversary. YAY!!!! i'm so glad you got to go to posse! YAY FOR REMOVAL OF PINS IN THUMBS!!!! my advice to you would to be to close your eyes and relax. (easier said than done, but it really does work) (though i've never actually had them do surgery on my hand or my anything for that matter). I WILL TOTALLY BRING YOU ALONG WHEN I'M CHANGING THE WORLD WITH JESUS!!!!! please do share your plan! sadness for new neighbors that arent me! =( Have a lovely week! hopefully i'll post something more than just this this week. anyways.... E>!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This post makes me sad, there is nothing about you in this post you silly dear!

    ReplyDelete