Friday, January 7, 2011

HI!!!!!!

how are you? I feel like it's been forever. right now i'm procrastinating and not doing school, instead i'm writing a blog post!!! i actually have a french Final due today (i have THREE french finals one for writing, one for speaking, and one for multipule choice) so anyways i'm trying to do other things instead of actually accomplishing something with my life so i shall continue doing just that. right now i'm sitting at my desk typing on my laptop. OH!!! i got one of those gigantic desktop callenders so i can write EVERYTHING that i'm doing that day on my calendar. I also have a day planner but i dont use it because it was given to me for FREE because Toddy didnt want it because he already had one and some one gave it to him for FREE. i like capitolizing ) random words. =) =) =) NERDFIGHTERS!!!!!! i got a DFTBA shirt for Christmas (if you didnt know DFTBA stands for Dont Forget To Be Awesome) i quite like it. well i suppose i've procastionated enough and should now start studying french grammar! YAY!!!!!! kind of.... E>

No comments:

Post a Comment