Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! though i'm not shure if that's good or bad...

so i'm back from Dallas. If i could describe it in one word (which i have been) it would be: amazing. so yes i was very sad to leave we had become like one big family, but i'm ready to change the world! =) i suppose my new year's resloution is to tell one person about Jesus. It kinda sucks, but i dont think i've ever told some one about Jesus outside of church stuff and also i have no nonChristian friends. I'm thinking about going to public school next school year, but i'm not totally shure if i'm called to go there and also i need to be waaaaaay more mature than i am now. I really wish you were here so i could hang out with you and tell you about everything and tons of other stuff. but other than that it really stinks to be back becuase now i have to do school which i feel like my grades are slipping (not really but i have a low B in one class it's an 80.3 and yes it's pathetic that i know the exact percent without having to look it up) so i would rather not have that head ache, but it's a growing experience and grow i shall try! =) (and also hopefully bring my grade up). (i just realized i'm talking about school again!!!!!) i need a life. How was your Christmas break?
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. That sounds... amazing! =) I'm glad it had a positive (and beyond) impact on you! As for public school, I think that if God calls you out there then you should go! which school would it be? I'm prettty sure I'm going to public high school too... scary!

    ReplyDelete