Thursday, November 18, 2010

3:50am?

so yes it's 3:50am i've been up since 9am this morining and i got less than 5hrs of sleep the night before, yes i am insane. so today i did some french work some LAC work some math and yeah i also went to the library and got some books to read (because i soo need more distractions from my schoolwork) i wore a dress today with tights an open cardigan and some boots (but not the ones i bought when i was up there). we went to cerritos because we had to turn in some more paperwork for my aplication thingy which they've basically accepted me i just have to ask the biology professor to sign a paper saying he's cool with having me in his class. and then see if there's any spots left because biology being a mandadory class tends to fill up quickly. after i finish writing this i'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed. but firs i have to feed my dogs and shut off the school computer. right now i'm basically typing out my thoughts. yes i'm that boaring at 4am. =) so i'm reading this book i got from the library by John Green and it's pretty good i read another book by him that was pretty good there's some language and other stuff in it but other than that the first book i read by him was good but the one i'm reading right now is rather morbid at points so maybe that's just because i'm reading at 1 & 2 in the morning maybe not. so yeah it's morbid-ish but strangely addicting because i want to see if my predictions are right, so far they have been so we shall see... =) but that shall wait until tomorrow my dear sister because right now i am brain dead. i suppose i shall say good bye now. there i said good bye now. hahahaha i'm sooo funny like you know your jealous of my funnie ness. sorry if you're reading this an thinking 'what in the world is this insane person talking about' just know i'm on an adrenalin high because i havent slept that much in a looong time. i should go now

No comments:

Post a Comment