Friday, November 12, 2010

OH MY MELTED MARSHMELLOWS!!!!!

so i have decided that instead of saying 'omg' or another variation i'm going to say 'oh my melted marshmellows!' because it's awesome. if you havent already please take note that i have commented on you blog (a multipule of posts actually). anyways right now i'm doing laundry because i havent for about a month (i usually go through EVERYTHING in my closet so that it's completly wiped out and wear my pants at least twice) so anyways i have a bizillion loads to do now =P you know the Gallegar Girls seiries or something like that? i actually checked them out from the library once but never got around to reading them because that was right before i either went to camp or went to visit you and i really havent had time to read much since because when i get a book i like to sit down and read until i finish it and do absloutly NOTHING else, except for eat food because i like to eat when i read and write. i <3 food. I dont like katy perry she's rather 'trashy' and that's kinda being nice, but right now i have a rather suggestive song of her's stuck in my head. i'm not thrilled. i blame dancing with the stars which is a great show minus the risque costumes and occaisionally sugustive songs. anyways when i heard 'i kissed a girl' by her it was stuck in my head for weeks AND IM NOT EVEN GAY! so yeah imagine me singing 'i kissed a girl and i liked it' to myslef in the grocery store because the song is stuck in my head and some dude goes 'oh so you're a lez' IM NOT GAY!!!!! (that didnt really happen but just imagine) so yeah sorry i just dont like her songs, but they're soooo catchy, which kinda makes me hate them more. =) anyways miss ya!

2 comments:

  1. Yay melted marshmallows! I'll have to go look at my blog =) usually I just post and get off so don't be offended if I don't comment on your comments right away =) I don't know who Kate Perry is... I LOVE THE GALLAGHER GIRL SERIES SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not offended =) count yourself lucky that you dont know who she is =)

    ReplyDelete