Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today.

so today i went zigzagging (see previous post for deffinintion) with Tere. it was lots of fun. i got 4 pairs of jeans and 1 grey dress and yesterday at target i bought 2 longsleeve shirts because it's been a little chilly and it's going to be REALLY cold in dallas. my bangs are getting really long i havent cut them since before i was up there but they're still not long enough to be able to pull behind my ear which really buggs me! so yeah i dont like them right now. i listened to your church's sermon for the sunday before last sunday (i was behind) yesterday it was good. we ate at Farmer Boys today for lunch; it was good. have you been there before? i just finished talking to Rosie. miss you guys! =( so what's been new with you? i read your post. i quite liked it. it wasnt boaring or anything like that to me. i dont really have anything else to say =/ hope you have a lovely week.

3 comments:

  1. That's fun! I went to one thrift store today but I didn't get anything. I reallyfelt like wearing a dress or a skirt the other day but I realized that I don't have any dresses! or skirts! or tights! Unortunately there aren't many people who give dresses of any kind... why am I saying this? ha! What's new with me? Nothing much. I feel kind of lonely up here all by myself! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the thrift store that you went to the one that they had just opened when i was up there? =( im sorry love ya much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. no this one is a nice quality one with lots of clothes =)

    ReplyDelete