Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HI!!

hola! como estas? =) so right now i'm kinda tired and i should be doing school but im taking a break. i had some chips, they were nice, but they have now disappeared into the black hole that is my stomache. i want some more. it's rather chilly right now because it's 3am. if you're wondering how i'm on the internet this late it's because i'm on the school computer which doesnt have time blockings but i cant go on sites liike facebook, hulu, or youtube. =( so yeah anyways im sorry this is soo boaring i wanted to write a post but it's not that interesting because i'm not that interesting. so yeah i shall stop wasting your time now. and possibly get more chips.

3 comments:

  1. Okay first of all, reading your blog posts-slash-emails IS NOT WASTNG MY TIME!!!!! It is spending. What kind of chips? I think chips are healthier than maple cookies! I've had like, two today... BAD TINA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had two ceral bowls full of barbeq lay's potato chips. im soo healthy. phhh two maple cookie are nto that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh... yeah, I usually look at the nutrition facts, think about how I'm going to be obese by the time I'm twenty and then I eat them... =P Not the best routine...

    ReplyDelete