Thursday, November 25, 2010

questions. =)

so anyways idk when you'll see this, but here's a bunch of questions that i answered and if you would answer them it would be cool. =)

1. if you could have any super power what would it be? I would want to fly
2. if you could master one skill in anything what would it be? languages, i love languages so i would want to be fluent in every lanuage or i would want the ability to love without holding back.
3. Recurring regret in your life? that i've given the wrong people too much power and the right people not enough
4. a song that gets you every time you hear it? If i die young by the band perry
5. the things that annoy you the most about people? when they lie or are rude to someone else. i rarely let myself care alot if someone is rude to me, i guess it depends on the person.
6.Is ignorance really bliss? i would say in a dangerous situation the less you know the better, other than that no. but i would rather not find out information about someone from someone else i would prefer to hear it from them.
7. what makes you smile? lots of things; my friends, my sisters, jesus, books (if they're funny or clever or i wasnt able to predict them), pictures, memories of my sisters, sometimes my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment