Monday, November 22, 2010

I really dont know what to put here...

so anyways last night i was thinkining how it had been a really long time since i wrote anything just to write, well i kinda started a story but i havent written much like 1 & 1/2 handwritten pages. so yeah. i decided to try writing poetry because i havent done that since grade school. so here's something that isnt really poetry that i wrote. you do not have to feel obliged to read this btw. =)
Though they slandar me
I will prevail
Though they hate me
I will love
Though they make me insecure
I will be confident
Though they make me want to not care
I will
They can call me names and embarras me
But I will smile
I will choose to see the good in life
To see I have friends who care
I will choose to see that they can knock me down
But I can always get back up
And I will get back up
so yeah sorry if that was lame or anything =/ just felt like doing a blog post but didnt know what to write so this was the perfect sad excuse for a post! =)

3 comments: