Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OH MY MELTED MARSHMELLOWS!!!!!!

so i got a letter from you yesterday! and for once i put my reply in the mail today (i'm really bad at immeaditly mailing my replies as you know) i took a math test today and i actually got 100%!!!! I'm very happy about this because i failed the mid-unit test and the quiz right before this test. so yeah right now i'm waiting to go to good news club (i dont have to leave until 2). perhaps i shall make lunch! i read your post about your thumb; that's insane! i've never broken anything (bone-wise) unless you count my skull (which frankly, i dont because you dont get to wear a cast or a splint (although i have worn a cast before) so yeah. how is your thumb? what have you been doing with your time now that you dont have gymnastics (though i know you havent for a while)? how is school?
these are my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment