Tuesday, November 16, 2010

blob!

miss ya! i just spent 2hrs and 15min working on an assignmnet for an elective that was due yesterday and i was supposed to have started it two weeks ago =) but of course me being me i didnt start it until the day after it was due. the class isnt that hard it just takes up alot of time doing tedious things and giving me carpol tunnel =) so yeah im taking a break right now but i wish i didnt have to do more school i'm stil behind in math =P like waaay behind so i'll be spending next week doing math tons of it. tomorrow i have to go to the library to return books and to cerritos to give them my progress report. i'm sorry about me telling you my boaring list of things to do, it's just that i dont have a very interesting/exciting life so yeah. are you doing anything interesting for thanksgiving? i think we're just eating together like me, tere, todd, samuel in the same room sitting around the same table. this shall be a historical event which will go down in the history books and children will wonder how we came out in one peace. like seirously we only eat together for thanksgiving and easter rarely christmas, but i think it has happened in the past. OH! i went to good news club today the munchkins were cute! anyways since i have nothing to talk about i suppose i shall return to my studies. =P
OH! i started another story yesterday (it's been a while since i have) so anyways hopefully i stick with it to the end.

2 comments:

  1. Your list is not boring! I like hearing about things from a place I don't know much about anymore... I'll post what I'm doing or Thanksgiving on my blog. I WANT THAT STORY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i read your blog! which story? the one i told you i started?

    ReplyDelete