Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Light a candle in the window pane tonight...

I PASSED THE TEST!!!!!!!! so yeah now i just have to get some paperwork done and hopefully i can get into Biology (the class tends to fill up quickly so yeah). anyways i had to let you know that befor i got off onto a tangent. where have you been? perhaps time just seems slower than it really is. i sat next to this guy in my math test he was pretty nice about 19 or so. It was really weird because i was the only gringa there there were some peoples of african descent other than that they were pretty much all latin-american. i dont know why, but i always feel akward when im the only white person in an area (this happens alot when im in LA and stuff) but if there's like one other white person i dont care. is that weird? am i being a racist? anyways to the title of this post. 1. i love that song! 2. I have a candle. in my room. right now. it smells like vanilla. i love it. and it's soo pretty!
my room is such a mess right now (when is it ever not?) and it was SOOOO hot today it reached 100 =P and of course that happens to be the day that i choose to wear a dress with black tights because i feel that the dress is slightly inappropratly short without tights. need less to say, i melted. plus the college was built ages ago so their air conditioning system isnt the greatest. i have a french midterm that i need to finish by friday meaning i have to complete it tomorrow because it was due on monday but the thing with the test totally messed up my schedual. on the other hand im totally caught up in LAC2 so that i can catch myself up in the other areas that im lacking in tomorrow. i have to ask you a question... have you decided who is going where next summer. were you annoyed by my question? has it snowed yet? were you annoyed by that question? tomorrow im going to hang out with rachel, the downside is that it's at 9am =P im so not a morning person.so perhaps i should go to sleep seeing as i have nothing to talk about. OH! i bent over to write something on my desk callendar (its the kind that's huge and sits on your desk) and my bangs (which are longish because im trying to grow them out)got in my candle except i didnt notice until i started to hear noise and realized that the flame was trying to burn my bangs, but luckily my bangs are alive and well, having suffered no major injury i pronounce them free of burnage. so yay!!! i <3 my candle!
MISS YOU SOO MUCH LOVE YOU MORE!!!!
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. I love vanilla candles!!! But the ones from Michaels often smell really... ew...I think I might be going down there because Danielle said that she really wanted to go to California so we might be able to go there! It hasn't snowed yet seeing as how its only fall not winter but when it does snow they say its supposed to snow a lot!

    ReplyDelete